House for Sale
Classic Brick Home Presented in Immaculate Original Condition
Property ID 1978652Make your own memories in this quality brick home that has been in the same family for more than 35 years. It has been meticulously cared for and is presented in excellent original condition for those who appreciate timeless retro styling, or put your personal touch on the home with an easy modern makeover. It is set on a neat and tidy 580sqm (approx.) block, and is ideally located in a peaceful cul-de-sac moments to the rolling fairways of Melton Valley Golf Club, and close to schools and all major amenities in charming Melton village centre.
- Carpeted L-shaped living/dining area with adjoining original kitchen
- Large gas cooktop, breakfast bar and two double pantries to kitchen
- Built-in robes to two of three good-sized, carpeted bedrooms
- Family-sized main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Floor ducted heating and cooling throughout ensures your year-round comfort
- Well-equipped internal laundry opens to the paved alfresco patio with pergola
- Detached double lock-up garage with pergola/carport at rear
Enter via the screened front porch and into the impressive entry hall where a stylish glass partition separates the reception foyer from the main living/dining room.
The three good-sized bedrooms join the main bathroom on the opposing side of the home, and the central laundry opens onto the generous covered patio that overlooks the manicured lawn in the generous backyard.
The home also features side access to the double lock-up garage with plentiful off-street parking and a private leafy outlook at rear.
Call John Slavkoski at Ray White Melton on 0416 981 143 to organise your inspection today.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers