House for Sale
High-Potential Home on Prime Corner Block
Property ID 1987582This solid brick-and-tile home is priced to sell and offers an excellent opportunity for entry-level buyers to enter the market, or investors grow your portfolio with this high-potential residence. It is ideally set in a popular Melton West location with a bus stop out the front, a short stroll to Wedge Park Primary School and a childcare centre, and just two minutes to Woodgrove Shopping Centre.
- Carpeted living area plus tiled family/dining space with access to the rear patio
- Good-sized original kitchen is well presented with a breakfast bar and gas stove
- Carpet to all three generous bedrooms; built-in robe to master bedroom
- Family-sized main bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus built-in vanity
- Semi enclosed entertainer's patio and gardens in low-maintenance backyard
- Security roller shutters to front windows ensures your peace of mind
- Side access to single carport with roller door; garden shed provides extra storage
Owner/occupiers add significant value to this high-potential home with a few easy modern touches and take full advantage of this popular family-friendly location on a prime corner block.
The carpeted living room flows into the tiled family/dining area with adjoining kitchen and patio access.
The original kitchen is presented in excellent condition with thick retro bench tops, and the main bathroom suits a simple cosmetic makeover.
Three good-sized bedrooms provide plenty of space for the young family, and there's enormous opportunity to upgrade the semi-enclosed rear patio into a stylish alfresco living space.
Call John Slavkoski at Ray White Melton on 0416 981 143 to organise your inspection today.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers