House for Sale
Solid Entry-Level Home on Large, High-Potential Block
Property ID 1999369First-home buyers and young families get your start in this bright three-bedroom home that's set on a large high-potential block with plenty of space to extend (STCA), or downsizers secure easy single-level living without giving up your backyard. It is ideally set in a quiet cul-de-sac that's walking distance to Blackwood Drive Recreation Reserve, bus stops and Coburn Primary School, and just moments to Woodgrove Shopping Centre.
- Living area features a ceiling fan, floating floor and slow-combustion wood fireplace
- Tiled dining area with adjoining kitchen opens to private, covered alfresco deck
- Well-presented kitchen features a breakfast bar, overhead cabinetry and gas cooking
- Three good-sized bedrooms all feature built-in robes to suit family living
- Main bathroom with shower over bath; separate laundry with toilet and outdoor access
- Large fully-fenced backyard with manicured lawn and plenty of space to extend (STCA)
- Single lock-up garage, plus two garden sheds and extra off-street parking at side
Enter into the living room at front that features a wood fireplace with stylish exposed brick feature wall. The adjoining tiled dining area opens on to the covered alfresco deck for private entertaining, and the well-presented kitchen will easily cater for your young family.
A hallway off the dining area connects to the three good-sized bedrooms, the main bathroom and separate laundry at rear, and the large fenced backyard offers plenty of space for active family living.
Call John Slavkoski at Ray White Melton on 0416 981 143 to organise your inspection today.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers