House for Sale
Superbly Renovated Home in Prime Central Location
Property ID 1995072This solid brick-and-tile home has been recently renovated and restored throughout and is ready and waiting to host its new owner with nothing more to spend. First-home buyers will love the sleek modern appointments throughout and the three good-sized bedrooms that provide plenty of space to start your family, or investors note this in-demand location that's walking distance to bus stops, a shopping centre and Melton train station.
- Tiled living room with split-system air conditioning and modern downlights
- Separate dining area is also tiled and features a stunning brick fireplace
- Designer chef's kitchen with a gas cooktop and s/steel appliances including dishwasher
- Built-in robes to two of three good-sized carpeted bedrooms to suit the young family
- Brand new main bathroom with large corner shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Covered rear patio overlooks the manicured lawn on the fenced 550sqm (approx.) block
- Internal laundry with separate toilet and patio access; off-street parking for two cars
Separate living and dining areas are set on either side of the renovated central kitchen. You'll love spending cosy winter evenings around the striking open fireplace, and a gas wall heater plus split-system air conditioning ensures your year-round comfort.
A hallway off the living area connects to the three bedrooms, new bathroom and well-equipped internal laundry, and the dining area flows onto the large covered rear patio.
Entertain friends and family on the alfresco patio while your kids play on the generous rear lawn, and a garden shed in the fully fenced backyard provides additional storage space.
Call John Slavkoski at Ray White Melton on 0416 981 143 to organise your inspection today.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers