House for Sale
Immaculate Modern Home Offers Space to Grow
Property ID 2016913First-home buyers, growing families and investors will all be well served by this immaculate four-bedroom modern home that features quality brick-and-tile construction. Two separate living areas area ideal for family living, and landscaped gardens at front and rear create beautiful alfresco spaces. The home is ideally set at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac and is walking distance to bus stops, a childcare centre and extensive parkland. It's also close to schools and just five minutes to Woodgrove Shopping Centre.
- Generous open-plan living/dining area with patio access; separate rumpus/games room
- Private study off entry foyer at front is ideal for the work-from-home professional
- Large chef's kitchen features a huge island breakfast bar and freestanding s/steel gas stove
- King-sized master bedroom features a walk-in robe and immaculate modern ensuite
- Built-in robes to three additional bedrooms; central family-sized main bathroom
- Heating and cooling throughout; fully fenced backyard with large lawn and garden shed
- Well-equipped laundry with outdoor access; double lock-up garage with internal entry
Enter into the reception foyer with a tiled home office on your right to suit the work-from-home professional with visiting clients.
Continue down the entry hallway with the carpeted king-sized master bedroom on your right and the spacious open-plan living/dining area straight ahead.
The large designer kitchen stars in the main living/dining area, and a separate carpeted rumpus/games room through double doors adds extra living space.
Three additional bedrooms join the main bathroom and separate laundry in a separate wing, and the living/dining area flows onto the integrated patio that overlooks the huge backyard with easy-care landscaped gardens.
Call John Slavkoski at Ray White Melton on 0416 981 143 to organise your inspection today.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers