House for Sale
Spacious Brick Home Offers Easy Family Living
Property ID 1989282Trade up to this grand family home that features all the space you need to grow with a formal lounge at front, a large open-plan living/dining area at rear, and four generous bedrooms. It also features a generous alfresco patio and huge backyard on the 597sqm (approx.) block, and is ideally set close to private and public schools, parks and bus stops, and just five minutes to Woodgrove Shopping Centre.
- Carpeted formal lounge, plus spacious tiled open-plan living/dining area
- Large central kitchen with gas cooktop, s/steel appliances and a walk-in pantry
- King-sized master bedroom features a walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- Built-in robes to three additional bedrooms; family-sized main bathroom
- Generous integrated patio overlooks enormous fenced backyard with lawn
- Ducted heated, plus split-system heating and cooling throughout; 2 x rainwater tanks
- Double lock-up garage with drive-through access to backyard for your boat or caravan
A charming Federation-style faade creates strong street appeal for this quality brick home as you enter via the covered front verandah and into the grand entry hall.
The carpeted formal lounge is on your left, and the master bedroom is privately located off the entry hall on your right at the front of the home.
The entry hall flows past the second bedroom or home office, and into the spacious open-plan living/dining area and high-end central kitchen.
A separate wing of the home off the main living/dining area features two more bedrooms, the immaculate main bathroom and the separate internal laundry for easy family living.
Call John Slavkoski at Ray White Melton on 0416 981 143 to organise your inspection today.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers